One step at a time

Monday 19 January 2015

Post SARPE Surgery - Day 3 / 1 Turn

Monday 19 January 2015 17:24 Posted by Pixie No comments
I had my first turn of the expander last night. My brother helped me as I still find it difficult to fully open my mouth. It was quick and there was no pain as well. I made sure I took some painkillers about an hr prior to the turn. I will continue to do one turn each day until my next appointment with my orthodontist next Friday. I have the smaller gap between my two front teeth which is barely visable so far. I can only just fit my nail between the two teeth.

I'm super swollen today, much more than the last few days. I'm not too sure why, I've been sleeping upright and still icing my face. I've also been on a soft food diet, I can't wait to be chewing normal food again.

Here's a photo of my progress today, super swollen. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment